When you’re hosting a big party, like a wedding, graduation or family reunion, there are many details to consider. You might spend time going over the menu, the decor and the guest list, but that’s not all you need to think about. One thing that people often forget to take into account is the necessity of providing facilities. To make sure your party goes off without a hitch, consider portable toilet rentals.
Portable toilets for your party? You bet!
Here are five great reasons to rent portable restrooms for your big event.
- You’ll overcome space constraints. You may not be able to accommodate the sanitary needs for the number of people in attendance at your party unless you rent additional facilities.
- Your portable restroom will be sanitary and eliminate the hassle of cleaning. Not only will your portable toilet unit arrive in pristine condition, but it will also eliminate the need for cleaning your own after the party.
- You’ll be better able to accommodate the sanitation needs of a large group of people. Your home’s toilets aren’t made to flush hundreds of times a day and large amounts of people using it can cause clogs and major plumbing issues. A portable toilet will never clog.
- You’ll have a restroom wherever you need one. You can put them in a place that’s convenient for your guests. This is especially good for block parties, or those taking place away from home.
- You’ll provide your guests with luxurious facilities. Just because you’re renting a portable toilet, doesn’t mean it has to be utilitarian. Consider renting a luxury trailer to match the theme of your party.
Things to Consider When Renting Portable Restrooms
The decision to rent a portable toilet is an easy one, but here are some things you should consider.
- Where it will go. You want to place the unit in a convenient location that’s a bit of a distance away from the main party area.
- What type you want. Pitton Plumbing & Heating has different models of portable restrooms available to accommodate various needs. Do you require a wheelchair accessible unit? Would you prefer one that’s spacious and luxurious? Is the basic model all that you’re looking for? We have whatever you need.
- How many you need. The amount of units you need depends on the number of guests you’re expecting, the length of your event and whether or not you’re serving food and drink. Our handy chart can help you make your decision.
Contact Pitton for a Free Quote!
When you’re hosting a wedding or graduation in your backyard, or you’re responsible for organizing your family’s holiday celebration or reunion, portable restrooms are a surefire way to guarantee a successful event. Call us today to find out more about our portable toilet rentals.